Tuesday, October 18, 2005


October 18, 2005
Oh, How We Love to Gossip!
Another day, at school. As usual, the bus drops us "bus-mates" off at school an hour and a half before class starts. So what do I do? I sit on a wooden bench, gossiping about half the people at school with people who I don't even trust, or know. I know, I'm going to get myself in trouble someday.. but heck. Someday isn't even here yet.. so why worry? Eh? Well, I gossiped about this new girl at school. She follows me around, and is sorta my friend. She won't give me any information about her past, or her old school. She is very suspicious and mysterious. Whats more is that many people from her old school are asking whether or not she's with me in class.. which is a little strange. They never tell me why they ask.. but I swear I'm going to find out! It's quite mysterious.. and intriguing. I must admit. Well, I'll keep you updated on what happens next. Goodnight people.

2 Comments:

Blogger darrylant said...

Stopped by and read your blog! It makes for interesting reading and I’m sure that it will generate a lot of comment
I have a last minute single travel > site. Please feel free to look me up if you do get the time. Bye for now!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Noor said...

Um.. thanks. I just use this blog thing for getting all my feelings out.. and well. Im not so good at it right now. I'm trying harder, and hopefully I will do well.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home